Welcome to FFZ Designs Blog page!!!

FiveFiveZero Designs is a small in home business for custom 550 paracord creations.

550 Paracord??? Check this page out for the history of paracord... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parachute_cord

I use paracord to make custom items for fashion and everyday use. Our main items will consist of bracelets, anklets, lanyards, and key chains. But, FFZ Designs is all about custom creations as well! Almost anything is possible with paracord.

Check out my products and info on the right for more info. If you have an idea for a custom design, email me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks for checking out the FFZ Designs Blog!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A few more creations and some new Skull beads!


Here's 2 of the new skulls. Black and Bone


Here's 3 skulls available. Small pewter skull, bone skull, and Glow in the dark skull.